Turtle Island Hashers
A little over weight, a little slow, a little older, a little wiser and still learning.
Trying to shrink, speed up and get younger, not smarter.
Are you a Turtle?
What is Hashing?
Rules of Turtle Island Hashers
- There are exceptions to all rules
- Refer back to rule #1
- Never let the Truth get in the Way of a Good Story
- Cheating is Promoted, but Penalties are Great
- Sex, Drugs and Alcohol are a Given (with respect to the law)
- Must be a Turtle ………. Are you a Turtle?
- Live within 100’ of water or 1 mile from salt water
- Must own a pair of sandals (Flip Flops Negotiable)
- Must run or attempt to run 1 mile per day. Definition of running is forward motion
Let it be known that Turtle Island Hashers are not to be confused with:
- Slop Eaters
Must own, in reasonably good condition:
- A Pedaling bike
- A Helmet
- A Shoe
- A Bottle
- Bras Optional
- Hare runs and Marks the Trail to follow. ( Head start negotiable)
- Turtles follow Trail as fast as they can. Running, Walking or Crawling.
- If Turtles catch Hare Turtle buys choice of beverage in nearest available establishment
- If Hare doesn’t get caught before next establishment or cooler, Turtles buy his available beverage of choice
History of Turtle Island Hashers
How the Turtle Island Hashers came to be – Report in process, still under investigation